Your information and registration with the website
- In order to register a query on the website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and other similar information, as well as some additional information about your query. Following your submission of the query, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the website.
- We will collect information regarding your contact details based on your inputs and this information is used to get in touch with you regarding the order. We may need to request a valid proof of identification (e.g. a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license). This is done to verify your identity, and we may require this at the time of placing an order or at the time of order delivery.
- We will reach out to you via email to inform you of promotions and new product launches etc. by providing your contact information to us, you consent to receiving emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the website. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the website.
- We may collect information related to your conversations via email or phone with our staff and customer support team. Your response to a survey or any other feedback, rating, review or comments relating to your use of the site may also be collected. This information will be anonymized and used by us in an aggregate manner for statistical purposes. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you (Terms and Conditions); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described in the policy.
Third parties and your Information
- We may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by a court order. We may need to share or disclose information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we believe that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss. We may also share the information to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our ‘terms and conditions’.
- Since you are a valued customer, we would not like to disrupt your shopping experience in the event of a sale of enthusiasm3pl.com (any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets). That is why your personal information will be disclosed to any potential buyer. We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you.
- Always seek information on the privacy and security of any other website members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with any other website user. We do not have control over another user and his/her use of information that you provide to them.
Protecting your Personal Information
- We hold the information provided by you on our secure servers. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers.
- All personal information saved on our servers is encrypted. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information on the Internet.
- com, the website, uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the website, the cookies identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you in specific. These cookies help us improve your experience of the website by helping us understand which parts of the website are the most popular or visited most often. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the website.
- Please note that we may use information from cookies regarding your Internet protocol (IP) address or your Internet service provider (ISP) to analyze the user trends and improve the website.
- We may also collect information from cookies about your navigation (the pages you visit on the website, the products you saw, the products you ordered and compared etc.) or the manner in which you access the website.
- com, the site, does not participate in spam emails. To report website related spam emails, please forward the email to email@example.com.
- You may not use our communication tools to send spam or other unrelated content.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
- If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team “Contact us” or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.